Internet Trends Report 2018🔒 www.slideshare.net
Mary Meeker’s Internet Trend reports are things of legend now. At 294 slides there is a lot here, as always. Interesting observations:
- 5.9 hours spent online per day. Up from 2.7 in 2008 and 5.6 just last year. Wondering where all your time went? There it is.
- There are 450 million WiFi networks. Wow! Turns out IPv4 lasted longer than we ever thought. 😳
- China has 500 million mobile payment users.
- There are over 30 million Amazon Echo devices out there.
- You are worth $34/year to Facebook.
- E-commerce is 13% of all retail sales.
- Alibaba is clearly an Internet giant that most in the US have little knowledge of.
- Flexibility is most desired benefit employees seek.
- Time spent on social media alone, 135 minutes/day.
This is all worth a couple of times through.📌 Posted on June 1, 2018